Hard work pays!
At St. Pious, we know how to reward meritorious students. This compilation would help you in knowing the various types of
Scholarships & Financial Assistances we offer:
Financial assistance by management
The management renders financial assistance like concession in college fee to the deserving students. The prescribed form for fee concession along with Income certificate issued by M.R.O should be submitted. Caste, residence and Income certificates issued by M.R.O should be enclosed with the scholarship forms
Students can apply for the following scholarships online to Govt. as per the guidelines directed by the Govt. from time to time
- BC scholarship
- SC scholarship
- ST scholarship
- State & Central Govt. Minority scholarship
- Freedom Fighters children scholarship
- State Merit scholarship
- National Merit scholarship
Awarded to the students based on the academic performance in the university examinations.
- Topper in B.Sc. Life Sciences
- Topper in B.Sc. Physical Sciences
- Topper in B.Com
- Topper in B.A.
- Topper in M.Sc. all groups.
- Topper in MBA
Specialized Merit scholarships are also made available
- Silvio Pasquali Merit Scholarship (For B.Sc. Life Sciences) :Awarded to a student, taking into account total marks secured in optional in I year, II Year and III year examinations in B.Sc.
- Pious X Merit Scholarship (For M.Sc.) :Awarded to the student who secures highest total marks in M.Sc. I, II, III & IV Semesters
- Mother Enrechetta Scholarship (for Commerce) :Taking into account B.Com I, II and III Year optional subjects in University Examinations
- ArchBishop Arulappa Merit Scholarship :Awarded to the student in Arts who secures the highest marks in BA I, II and III Year public examination
- Sports Scholarship :It is instituted by St.Pious College management awarded to the best sportsperson of the college based on merit and selected by the Principal and Physical Director
- Pious X Alumni association Scholarship :It is instituted by St.Pious X Alumni Association and is awarded to the student of II M.Sc. (Microbiology or Biochemistry , Chemistry) based on performance of I, II, III Semester
- Pious X Alumni association Scholarship :Instituted by St.Pious X Alumni Association is awarded to the III B.Sc. outgoing student based on performance of I, II and III year Public examinations
- Mother Regina Merit Scholarship :In honour of Rev.Mother Regina, the founder Principal of the college , the scholarship is awarded to a Catholic student who secures the highest marks in Sacred Scripture Examinations
- NSS Scholarship is sponsored by NSS coordinators of the college and awarded to the best NSS volunteer, on the basis of their involvement and services
- Special Scholarship in commerce is awarded to the III B.Com student who secures highest total in optional subjects of B.Com I and II year University Examination
- Special Scholarship in Arts :This is awarded to the III BA student securing the highest marks in I & II year UG Examination
- Special Scholarship in MBA
Fee concessions are available for deserving students. They should apply on the prescribed format available at the college office