St. Pious X Degree and PG College for Women has been soaring high as one of the premier educational institutions in twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. From its inception in 1993, the college has been growing high with the ceaseless efforts, unwavering vision and missionary zeal of the management and committed team work of the faculty, strong support of the Osmania University and the parents.
St. Pious Institution strives to empower women with holistic development, who carry light into their families and into the society.
Our Credits of Success:
- Accredited by NAAC in Jan 2013 with A grade with CGPA of 3.16
- Reaccredited on Nov 2, 2018 with A+ grade with CGPA of 3.38
- Received four golden stars for Institutions Innovation Council
- Participating Institution of Unnat Bharath Abhiyaan. The institution has taken up the responsibility of five villages of Jangaon district for their socio economic development. Unnat Bharath Abhiyan is a flagship programme initiated by Govt of India to engage reputed higher educational institutions to understand and work in rural areas.
- The Institution is a mentor for six non accredited colleges, under the scheme Paramarsh, an initiative of UGC. The main objective of the scheme is to enhance the overall quality of the mentee institutions and Mentoring the Non-Accredited Higher Education Institutions to enable them to get accredited.
- The Institution received Torch Bearer Award from “India Didactics Association” on 23-09-2019 for excellence in Education and Training
- The Institution received Difference Maker Award of the year 2019 from Brain Feed on 07-12-2019 for achieving excellence in providing skill-based education programmes to foster academic and career success for students.
- The institution received “I2OR Academic Excellence Award 2019” for remarkable contribution in the field of Education & Research at 4th International convention on Interdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Development at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Chandigarh (UT), India on 10th January 2020 in association with Centre for Smart Modern Construction, Western Sydney University, Australia.
- For the Community Service, the college received national level “Utkrsht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award 2019” by AICTE on 24th February 2020 at New Delhi.
I wish you all the best in life and may God Bless you as you strive to make a place in your career and society. Thank you once again.
I congratulate our highly committed team of faculty for all their endeavours for empowering women and appreciate their dedication in enhancing the image of the College. I thank our entire faculty, students, parents and the well wishers who continue to support the institution and pray for their well being.
Wishing all the success.
Sr. B.Velangini Kumari