- Ms. Manjusha from Dept. of Hindi organised ‘Staff Development Programme’ for Support Staff from 15 – 19 February, 2021 on the topic ‘ Communication Skills’. Throug this programme the staff learned Hindi speaking. This programme was attended by 13 members of the staff.
- A workshop was held on 5th Aug 2017 in III and IV Semester syllabus at Nizam College .
- 15th– 19th February, 2021: Ms. Manjusha from Dept. of Hindi organised ‘Staff Development Programme’ for Support Staff on the topic ‘ Communication Skills’. Throug this programme the staff learned Hindi speaking. This programme was attended by 13 members of the staff.
- 1st - 5th February 2021:Ms. Manjusha, Dept. of Hindi attended five day Faculty Development Programme on ‘Stress Management’, organised by Govt. College of Engineering, Srirangam .
- 6th – 8th July 2020: Mrs. Manjusha attended and presented a paper on the topic ‘Atmanirbhar bharat ke vividh aayam’ in Three day international Webinar organised by St. Aloysius institute of technology, Jabalpur. The title of this webinar was ‘Atmanirbhar bharat hetu samajik punarrachana mein sahitya ki Bhoomika.’
- 15th June 2020: Mrs. Manjusha, Head, Dept. of Hindi organised National Webinar. Prof. Anita Ganguly (Ex. Regional Director, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan,Hyderabad) the resource person gave a lecture on the topic ‘ Manav Jeevan mein matrubhasha ka mahatva .’
- 28th - 29th May 2020: Mrs. Manjusha attended and presented a paper on the topic ‘ Vaishvik mahamari ke prati sahityakaar ka dayeetva – Ateet aur vartamaan mein’ in e Conference organised by Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Mahavidyalaya with the title ‘Two day national e conference on Language and Literature.’
- 3rd - 8th June 2019: Mrs. Manjusha Nitturkar from Dept. of Hindi attended one week Faculty Development Programme organised by NIT – Warangal on the topic ‘Student centered teaching methods & strategies in higher education.
- 16th - 17th : August 2019 : Mrs. Manjusha attended and presented a paper on the topic ‘ Aaj ke samaj mein sahitya ka mahatva’ in National Seminar organised by Sarojini Naidu Vanitha Mahavidyalaya with the title ‘Two day multilingual and multidimensional National seminar on Language and Literature.
- 25th July 2019: Mrs. Manjusha attended Departmental Conference at OU , regarding I yr. syllabus . BOS Chairperson Mrs. Maya explained about the revised syllabus and question paper pattern.
- 20th February 2021: Dept. of Hindi organised online Guest Lecture for 1 yr. BA & BBA students. Ms. Aarti , lecturer from Dept. of Political Science was invited to give lecture on one of the story of 1 yr. syllabus titled ‘Prayaschit.’ Ms. Aarti explained about the customs of India and also explained about the blindfaith people follow here. By explaining this story, she encouraged not to follow blindfaith and try to see the reality.
- 14th September, 2020: Dept. of Hindi celebrates “Hindi Diwas”, on this occasion the department organised Online Guest Lecture for the Hindi students of all groups from I & II yr. Dr. C. Kameshwari (HOD, Department of Languages from Bhavan’s Vivekananda Degree College, Sainikpuri, Hyderabad), the resource person gave a lecture on the topic ‘ Takneeki se Hindi ka dohra vikas .’
- 20th September 2019: Dept. of Hindi organised ‘Guest Lecture’ for I yr. BA, BBA & B. Com students. The resource person Mrs. Anupama, Hod, Dept. of Hindi from Vivek Vardhini Degree College, Jambagh, gave lecture on the topic ‘Bhartiya Sanskriti’
- A Guest Lecture was conducted on 4 Sep 2017, “Hindi Dasha aur Dhisha” by Dr. Shivhar Biradar from Aurora Degree College.
- “Share a meal” is an extension activity at DivyaDisha -Balikaniketan, Bodduppal.
On 10th January 2021, Dept. of Hindi organised ‘Painting Competition’ on the occasion of International Hindi day for 1yr. students. 17 students from all the groups participated in this competition. Winners were awarded with certificates.
On 7thSeptember 2020, On the occasion of ‘ Hindi Diwas ‘ Dept. of Hindi organised ‘Chitra kuch kahate hain’ and ‘ Nara Lekhan ‘ competitions with the theme Hindi – Hamari Matrubhasha for all groups of I, II & III year Hindi students.
On 14th September 2019, Dept. of Hindi celebrated ‘Hindi Diwas.’ On this occasion students from I & II yr. of all streams shown respect for the language by singing songs, giving brief history of the language and its importance.
On 20th February 2019, Dept. of Hindi celebrated ‘international Mother Language Day.’ On this occasion Department conducted painting and collage making competition for I & II yr. students of all streams.
On 21st May 2020, Dept. of Hindi organised online quiz with title ‘Online sahityeek prashnottari’ for students.
Out Reach Programs:
- An Outreach Program was at Murukula Basthi on 15th Aug 2017.
- In its pursuit to enrich the knowledge of primary school children the department has conducted competitions on 5th & 8th January 2018 at Government Upper Primary School, Nacharam. Students has participated with enthusiasm, the competitions were conducted in Essay writing and Drawing.
- Organized a community programme under Swach Bharath – Swach Hyderabad on 21st January 2018. The programme was headed by the corporator of Tarnaka Mrs. Saraswathi, students & Faculty of department of Sanskrit and Hindi of the college, President and office bearers of Nagarjuna Nagar Community Welfare Association, House wife’s and others have participated in the Swach Bharath programme.
Student Development Programme:
- On 26 february 2021 Dept .of second languages organised student development programme in collaboration with tapas foundation from Delhi. On the topic “ROAD SAFETY AND AWARENESS” this programme organised online for all groups of I ,II,III year students. Resource persons Dr.SHARMILA OKRAM , DIVYA BIST,a Lawyer and VIPUL SINGH an activist, TEDX speaker gave information about how to give first aid to people who met with an accident and they also mention that wearing helmet is how important.