Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was institued in the college on 1st December, 2012 as a Quality Sustenance Measure.The IQAC has evolved mechanisms and procedures and made a significant contribution in the post Accreditation phase for ensuring enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and internalizing its good practices.
To build and ensure a quality culture aimed at holistic development and excellence at the institutional level.
To channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
To be the driving force for ushering in quality in all the activities for quality enhancement and sustenance.
To develop quality systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
1. Creating Benchmarks for improvement of Quality Education
2. Monitoring the quality of all the activities
3. Creating Action Plan for the smooth conduct of academic activities throughout the year
4. Overseeing the conduct of various activities planned by the Heads of the departments
5. Analyzing the Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) followed in the college and submitting a report to the management for meaningful changes to be brought in order to make the existing system more relevant, objective and transparent
6. Designing various inter-disciplinary courses to improve the knowledge base of the students and also to enhance their employability
Taking up initiatives for collaborative research with reputed institutions
7. Analyzing and consolidating feedback given by students and parents on the curriculum, extra-curricular activities, infrastructure and various other aspects
8. Organizing guest lecturers/seminars for the staff, students and alumni on quality related themes
9. Conducting faculty development programs for teachers regularly to enhance their skills and competencies
10. Motivating the faculty to enroll for research degrees - M. Phil, Ph. D., and also to undertake project work in order to strengthen their research areas
11. Strengthening the knowledge base of the students by exposing them to recent technologies and innovations in the field of arts and sciences through workshops.
- 1. Sr. B. VelanginiKumari– Principal & Chairperson
- 2. Dr.S.Sreedevi (Coordinator) – HoD, Dept. of Microbiology
- 3. Dr.R.Komala (Co- Cordinator) – HoD, Dept. of Physics
- 4. Dr. Annie Sunil – Campus Coordinator, Dept. of English
- 5. Prof.Pardasaradhi – Dept. of MBA
- 6. Mrs.Malathi – HoD, Dept. of Economics
- 7. Mrs. Grace Beena Paul –HOD, Dept. of Zoology
- 8. Mrs. Naga Laxmi – HoD, Dept. of Commerce
- 9. Dr.Sudha Swaraga- HoD, Dept of Chemistry
- 10. Mrs. D.Geetha - Dept. of Commerce
- 11. Mrs.C.Latha – HoD, Dept. of Business Administration
- 12. Mrs. Monoshri – HoD, Dept. of English
- 13. Mrs. P.Soumya Sree- Dept. of Computer Science
- 14. Mrs. Vanisree – HoD, Dept. of Biochemistry
- 15. Mrs.Pritha Ghosh-Dept. of Microbiology
- 16. Dr.Suhasini - Dept. of Business Administration
- 17. Mrs. P.Harshanya - Dept. of Business Administration
- 18. Prof. M. Lakshmipathi Rao – External Expert
- 19. Mrs.Sagarika – Administration
- 20. Ms. Krishana Priya - Alumni
- 21. Ms. Suniti Chauhan - III B.COM (Gen) – Student IQAC member
- 22. Ms. Siri Chandana - II BBA - Student IQAC member